Admission and Enrollment
All admission and enrollment forms must be completed and the enrollment fee paid prior to your child's first day of attendance.
A nonrefundable enrollment fee of $100.00 is due at the time of enrollment. Based on the availability and openings, our facility admits children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
We are required to maintain a file on each child in the center which includes:
1. Child information form (Master Card)
2, Current and updated Immunization record signed/stamped by a physician or designee
3. Permission to care for the child/children during the time he/she is in the center or on center-
4. (Release form) the child to be released to the person(s) listed by the parent including the non-
custodial parent(s) or any other child care facilities, transportation services, or contract
A child should never be released to anyone unless authorized in writing by the parent.
Signed permission to administer and/or secure emergency medical treatment
6. Signed documentation to transport your child/children from home to and from school and center-
sponsored field trips.
7. Signed Authorization to allow your infant to hold his/her bottle.